- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18) filter Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18)
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Medicaid filter Medicaid
Search found 5 items
The goal of this project is to design and test an information technology called Power to the People to support self-care management among older patients with chronic heart failure.
This project will formulate evidence-based recommendations for clinical decision support used by community pharmacist delivering medication therapy management. The goal is to reduce medication-related problems and improve health outcomes for chronically ill patients.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.
This project expanded the use of telemedicine for the management of acute childhood illness into schools, daycare facilities, and after-hours neighborhood settings, and evaluated facilitators and barriers to its implementation.