- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18) filter Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18)
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Electronic Prescribing filter Electronic Prescribing
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Preventive Care filter Preventive Care
Search found 3 items
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project integrated an electronic medication reconciliation system with an electronic prescribing system and evaluated whether the resulting system altered the rate of medication reconciliation and the incidence of medication errors.
This project implemented and evaluated an electronic health record influenza vaccine alert, FluAlert, to improve pediatric providers’ decisionmaking around influenza vaccines.