- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18) filter Utilizing Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality (R18)
- Remove Hypertension filter Hypertension
- Remove Obesity filter Obesity
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Private Insurance filter Private Insurance
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 3 items
The research team designed and developed “Invention INC,” an interactive nutrition comic for dietary self-management, focused on reducing childhood obesity risk in urban minority youth.
This project tested a reinforcement learning (RL) text messaging system, which tailors and adapts messages to the needs of patients with uncontrolled hypertension to promote medication adherence, and found it to be feasible and adaptive.
A computer support system for clinical decisionmaking and tailoring patient education called HeartSmartKids™, has been developed to facilitate the translation of recommendations into practice. This current study will employ a comparative-effectiveness trial to evaluate clinician decision support and tailored patient education on the implementation of the current guidelines at school based health clinics.