- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Utilizing Health Information Technology to Scale and Spread Successful Practice Models Using Patient-reported Outcomes (R18) filter Utilizing Health Information Technology to Scale and Spread Successful Practice Models Using Patient-reported Outcomes (R18)
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
Search found 6 items
This research will implement in pharmacies a patient-reported outcomes collection tool, PatientToc™, to collect data around medication adherence that can be used by pharmacists to improve adherence.
This research team designed and tested an application called Power to the People to assist older patients to self-manage their chronic heart failure.
Researchers refined and implemented integrated digital healthcare enhancements to a previously developed, interactive, patient-centered discharge toolkit, finding that while patients used the toolkit, there were no significant changes in post-discharge healthcare utilization.
This research assessed the utilization of a “smart” pillbox, a prefilled electronic medication tray that sends electronic alerts and reports to patients, caregivers, and primary care providers for patients discharged from the hospital, finding an increased medication adherence among patients on five or more chronic medications.
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
This project analyzed secondary data to identify factors associated with timely opening of electronic health record-based asynchronous alerts, timely response to the alerts, and patient outcomes.