- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Utilizing Health Information Technology to Scale and Spread Successful Practice Models Using Patient-reported Outcomes (R18) filter Utilizing Health Information Technology to Scale and Spread Successful Practice Models Using Patient-reported Outcomes (R18)
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Michigan filter Michigan
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
Search found 10 items
This research will implement in pharmacies a patient-reported outcomes collection tool, PatientToc™, to collect data around medication adherence that can be used by pharmacists to improve adherence.
This research took an existing sepsis-related clinical decision support (CDS) and developed, tested, implemented, and validated a knowledge-based artificial intelligence-enhanced sepsis CDS.
This research developed and evaluated mobile application messages that assisted individuals with hypertension to adhere to a low-sodium diet.
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
This project tested the impact of a training module that teaches clinicians how to best communicate with patients in the presence of an electronic health record and found improvements in provider communication skills, but no impact on patient outcomes.
This project developed a diabetes data visualization mobile application for adolescents and found that clinical and contextual data provided greater opportunity for self management and problem solving.
This project developed a tool to promote activation, communication, engagement, and self-management of pediatric blood and marrow transplant patients and their parents and found that patient-centric tools can successfully engage caregivers in hospital care.
This project tested a reinforcement learning (RL) text messaging system, which tailors and adapts messages to the needs of patients with uncontrolled hypertension to promote medication adherence, and found it to be feasible and adaptive.
This research project is developing an Internet-based health communication program for African American adults to improve asthma care.
This project developed and tested a text message system to improve medication adherence for African Americans with uncontrolled hypertension.