- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Illinois filter Illinois
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Medicaid filter Medicaid
Search found 2 items
The goal of this project is to design and test an information technology called Power to the People to support self-care management among older patients with chronic heart failure.
This project enhanced patient notification of test results for older adults by adding verbal, graphic, or visual enhancements to improve patient comprehension of risk.