- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Schoenthaler, Antoinette filter Schoenthaler, Antoinette
- Remove Holden, Richard filter Holden, Richard
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
Search found 2 items
This research team designed and tested an application called Power to the People to assist older patients to self-manage their chronic heart failure.
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.