- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Munson, Sean filter Munson, Sean
- Remove Holden, Richard filter Holden, Richard
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Patient-Generated Health Data filter Patient-Generated Health Data
Search found 2 items
This research team designed and tested an application called Power to the People to assist older patients to self-manage their chronic heart failure.
This project applied a user-centered design process to understand the needs and attitudes for sharing patient-collected lifelog data with providers to improve management and decision making.