- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Patient-Generated Health Data filter Patient-Generated Health Data
Search found 5 items
In this study, researchers assessed the feasibility of using commercial off-the-shelf mobile technology, including phones and fitness trackers, to collect and report patient-generated health data and patient-reported outcomes from diverse, disadvantaged patients in an urban safety net health care system.
This research team designed and tested an application called Power to the People to assist older patients to self-manage their chronic heart failure.
This project applied a user-centered design process to understand the needs and attitudes for sharing patient-collected lifelog data with providers to improve management and decision making.
The Computer Assisted Medication and Patient Information Interface project developed and tested “My Medication Helper”, an innovative computer assisted self-interview tool delivered via a kiosk for use in a hospital diabetes clinic.
This study compared the use of home blood pressure monitoring to an eHealth blood pressure system of care that integrated the former into a provider’s electronic medical record via a Web portal.