- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Clinical Decisionmaking filter Clinical Decisionmaking
- Remove Patient-Reported Outcomes filter Patient-Reported Outcomes
- Remove Colorado filter Colorado
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove University of Colorado, Denver filter University of Colorado, Denver
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Prescribing filter Electronic Prescribing
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
This project developed, implemented, and assessed a patient data collection and clinician feedback system for depression care management in primary care practices, and found improvements in patient medication filling and adherence.
This project evaluated the usability of medication fulfillment data obtained from electronic health records and piloted a clinical decision support tool that alerted physicians to potential hypertensive medication adherence lapses.