- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Clinical Workflow filter Clinical Workflow
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
Search found 2 items
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project pilot tested and evaluated a smoking cessation clinical decision support system, finding it was feasible to implement, easy to use and helpful for patient care, and led to an increase in patient quit attempts.