- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Medication Adherence filter Medication Adherence
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Tennessee filter Tennessee
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This research assessed the use of a health information exchange system in emergency department settings, finding that although overall usage is relatively low, additional functionalities such as single sign on add value to clinical decision making and enable faster retrieval of patient records from external sources compared to traditional methods when embedded into existing workflows.
This project evaluated the impact of the “Telephone Intervention Problem Solving” (TIPS) intervention on adherence to treatment for schizoaffective disorder.