- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Maryland filter Maryland
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
Search found 2 items
This research assessed the use of a health information exchange system in emergency department settings, finding that although overall usage is relatively low, additional functionalities such as single sign on add value to clinical decision making and enable faster retrieval of patient records from external sources compared to traditional methods when embedded into existing workflows.
This project developed and validated a 30-day readmission risk prediction model that incorporated data from a health information exchange.