- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Medication Adherence filter Medication Adherence
- Remove Hypertension filter Hypertension
- Remove Stroke filter Stroke
- Remove Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island filter Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
- Remove University of Minnesota, Twin Cities filter University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
This study evaluated Heart360, a mobile health management tool to improve blood pressure monitoring, medication management, and provider communication for stroke survivors.
This study compared the use of home blood pressure monitoring to an eHealth blood pressure system of care that integrated the former into a provider’s electronic medical record via a Web portal.