- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
Search found 7 items
This research team designed and tested an application called Power to the People to assist older patients to self-manage their chronic heart failure.
The research team designed and developed “Invention INC,” an interactive nutrition comic for dietary self-management, focused on reducing childhood obesity risk in urban minority youth.
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
This project developed and pilot tested an electronic after-visit summary (AVS) that incorporated evidence-based strategies for communicating printed health information to patients and determined best practices for future AVS development.
This project evaluated a bilingual touchscreen educational program about breastfeeding and found improvements in breastfeeding knowledge, self-efficacy, and intent to breastfeed.
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.
This project pilot tested and evaluated a smoking cessation clinical decision support system, finding it was feasible to implement, easy to use and helpful for patient care, and led to an increase in patient quit attempts.