- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project will apply machine learning against a large data set to develop a model to both understand and predict surgical cancellations on individual pediatric patients at two pediatric surgical sites.
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.