- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Michigan filter Michigan
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Patient-Generated Health Data filter Patient-Generated Health Data
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
The goal of this project is to design and test an information technology called Power to the People to support self-care management among older patients with chronic heart failure.
This project developed a diabetes data visualization mobile application for adolescents and found that clinical and contextual data provided greater opportunity for self management and problem solving.