- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Human Factors filter Human Factors
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 5 items
This project will develop a method to use video captured electronic health record interactions to analyze the context around medication errors, identify design elements that contributed to the errors, and make design recommendations to mitigate those errors.
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
This project developed a tool to promote activation, communication, engagement, and self-management of pediatric blood and marrow transplant patients and their parents and found that patient-centric tools can successfully engage caregivers in hospital care.
This project enhanced patient notification of test results for older adults by adding verbal, graphic, or visual enhancements to improve patient comprehension of risk.
This study compared the use of home blood pressure monitoring to an eHealth blood pressure system of care that integrated the former into a provider’s electronic medical record via a Web portal.