- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 4 items
The research team designed and developed “Invention INC,” an interactive nutrition comic for dietary self-management, focused on reducing childhood obesity risk in urban minority youth.
This project designed and conducted a usability evaluation of dashboards that provide feedback to home care nurses to improve the care of patients with chronic heart failure, and found that the dashboard prototype had high usability and was evaluated positively by users.
This project evaluated a bilingual touchscreen educational program about breastfeeding and found improvements in breastfeeding knowledge, self-efficacy, and intent to breastfeed.
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.