- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Georgia filter Georgia
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 3 items
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
This project piloted an embodied conversational agent to support shared decisionmaking for prostate cancer treatment and found that the tools was technically feasible however, many men preferred receiving information from their providers.
The Computer Assisted Medication and Patient Information Interface project developed and tested “My Medication Helper”, an innovative computer assisted self-interview tool delivered via a kiosk for use in a hospital diabetes clinic.