- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 8 items
The research team developed and tested algorithms that can predict postoperative adverse outcomes with a high degree of accuracy.
Researchers refined and implemented integrated digital healthcare enhancements to a previously developed, interactive, patient-centered discharge toolkit, finding that while patients used the toolkit, there were no significant changes in post-discharge healthcare utilization.
This project developed a natural language processing electronic health record search tool that automatically identifies and ranks relevant clinical information based on a patient’s presenting complaint within the emergency department setting.
This study assessed the usability and impact of inpatient portals on patient experience, engagement, and perceptions of care.
This project developed and pilot tested an electronic after-visit summary (AVS) that incorporated evidence-based strategies for communicating printed health information to patients and determined best practices for future AVS development.
This project engaged individuals with physical, sensory, and cognitive disabilities to expand upon existing consumer mobile health application design guidance for social networks.
This project evaluated the use of an in-room interactive monitor to improve patient-centered care and family engagement within a pediatric intensive care unit.
This study evaluated Heart360, a mobile health management tool to improve blood pressure monitoring, medication management, and provider communication for stroke survivors.