- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 5 items
Researchers refined and implemented integrated digital healthcare enhancements to a previously developed, interactive, patient-centered discharge toolkit, finding that while patients used the toolkit, there were no significant changes in post-discharge healthcare utilization.
This project developed a natural language processing electronic health record search tool that automatically identifies and ranks relevant clinical information based on a patient’s presenting complaint within the emergency department setting.
This study assessed the usability and impact of inpatient portals on patient experience, engagement, and perceptions of care.
This project engaged individuals with physical, sensory, and cognitive disabilities to expand upon existing consumer mobile health application design guidance for social networks.
This study evaluated Heart360, a mobile health management tool to improve blood pressure monitoring, medication management, and provider communication for stroke survivors.