- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Patient-Reported Outcomes filter Patient-Reported Outcomes
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Patient Portal filter Patient Portal
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 8 items
The project will develop a patient portal intervention to increase patient activation and promote collaborative decision making for patients with depression.
This research took an existing sepsis-related clinical decision support (CDS) and developed, tested, implemented, and validated a knowledge-based artificial intelligence-enhanced sepsis CDS.
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
This project developed a patient-centric tool called the Surgical Risk Preoperative Assessment System to estimate the risk of adverse operative outcomes.
This project evaluated the effects of providing caregivers of older adults proxy access to electronic patient portals and found that information exchange between caregivers and providers increased.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project developed, implemented, and assessed a patient data collection and clinician feedback system for depression care management in primary care practices, and found improvements in patient medication filling and adherence.
This project implemented a patient portal that improved patient functional status and decreased health care utilization.