- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove California filter California
- Remove Colorado filter Colorado
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Surgery filter Surgery
Search found 2 items
This research created, piloted, and evaluated FIQS, the Family Input to Quality and Safety tool, that allows pediatric patients and their caregivers to provide safety reports regarding their inpatient care.
This project developed a patient-centric tool called the Surgical Risk Preoperative Assessment System to estimate the risk of adverse operative outcomes.