- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 6 items
This research created, piloted, and evaluated FIQS, the Family Input to Quality and Safety tool, that allows pediatric patients and their caregivers to provide safety reports regarding their inpatient care.
This research took an existing sepsis-related clinical decision support (CDS) and developed, tested, implemented, and validated a knowledge-based artificial intelligence-enhanced sepsis CDS.
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
This project developed a patient-centric tool called the Surgical Risk Preoperative Assessment System to estimate the risk of adverse operative outcomes.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project developed and implemented a large-scale approach to measuring the impact of health information technology on the quality and variability of care in ambulatory settings, and along racial and ethnic lines.