- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
Search found 3 items
This research assessed the use of a health information exchange system in emergency department settings, finding that although overall usage is relatively low, additional functionalities such as single sign on add value to clinical decision making and enable faster retrieval of patient records from external sources compared to traditional methods when embedded into existing workflows.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project evaluated whether the adoption of a community-wide health information exchange reduces utilization and costs of laboratory and radiology testing.