- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ongoing filter Ongoing
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 5 items
This research assessed the use of a health information exchange system in emergency department settings, finding that although overall usage is relatively low, additional functionalities such as single sign on add value to clinical decision making and enable faster retrieval of patient records from external sources compared to traditional methods when embedded into existing workflows.
This research took an existing sepsis-related clinical decision support (CDS) and developed, tested, implemented, and validated a knowledge-based artificial intelligence-enhanced sepsis CDS.
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
This project created and evaluated a process to present quality data via physician’s online certification portal and found that the availability of that data did not result in improvement of quality measures.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.