- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Smoking Cessation filter Smoking Cessation
- Remove Clinical Workflow filter Clinical Workflow
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove South Carolina filter South Carolina
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This study evaluated a smoking cessation program using interactive voice recognition technology and found that the intervention successfully reduced unplanned hospital readmissions and costs.
This project pilot tested and evaluated a smoking cessation clinical decision support system, finding it was feasible to implement, easy to use and helpful for patient care, and led to an increase in patient quit attempts.