- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove California filter California
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Medicaid filter Medicaid
Search found 4 items
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project designed and pilot tested a dashboard that synthesizes patient data from a registry and found that it decreased the average monthly visit no-show rate.
This project developed and implemented a large-scale approach to measuring the impact of health information technology on the quality and variability of care in ambulatory settings, and along racial and ethnic lines.
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.