- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove California filter California
- Remove Washington filter Washington
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 3 items
This research created, piloted, and evaluated FIQS, the Family Input to Quality and Safety tool, that allows pediatric patients and their caregivers to provide safety reports regarding their inpatient care.
This project applied a user-centered design process to understand the needs and attitudes for sharing patient-collected lifelog data with providers to improve management and decision making.
This project developed and pilot tested a screening module and clinical decision support system for adolescents’ behavioral health.