- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Colorado filter Colorado
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Obesity filter Obesity
- Remove Viral Infection filter Viral Infection
Search found 2 items
In this study, researchers assessed the feasibility of using commercial off-the-shelf mobile technology, including phones and fitness trackers, to collect and report patient-generated health data and patient-reported outcomes from diverse, disadvantaged patients in an urban safety net health care system.
The research team designed and developed “Invention INC,” an interactive nutrition comic for dietary self-management, focused on reducing childhood obesity risk in urban minority youth.