- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Colorado filter Colorado
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 7 items
The research team designed and developed “Invention INC,” an interactive nutrition comic for dietary self-management, focused on reducing childhood obesity risk in urban minority youth.
This project developed a patient-centric tool called the Surgical Risk Preoperative Assessment System to estimate the risk of adverse operative outcomes.
This project developed and pilot tested an electronic after-visit summary (AVS) that incorporated evidence-based strategies for communicating printed health information to patients and determined best practices for future AVS development.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project developed, implemented, and assessed a patient data collection and clinician feedback system for depression care management in primary care practices, and found improvements in patient medication filling and adherence.
This project pilot tested and evaluated a smoking cessation clinical decision support system, finding it was feasible to implement, easy to use and helpful for patient care, and led to an increase in patient quit attempts.
This project evaluated the usability of medication fulfillment data obtained from electronic health records and piloted a clinical decision support tool that alerted physicians to potential hypertensive medication adherence lapses.