- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Colorado filter Colorado
- Remove North Carolina filter North Carolina
- Remove Internet filter Internet
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 6 items
This project developed a natural language processing electronic health record search tool that automatically identifies and ranks relevant clinical information based on a patient’s presenting complaint within the emergency department setting.
This project assessed provider mental workload and performance while processing electronic abnormal test results and found that a test result tracking mechanism improved physicians’ clinical performance.
This project developed, implemented, and assessed a patient data collection and clinician feedback system for depression care management in primary care practices, and found improvements in patient medication filling and adherence.
This project evaluated the usability of medication fulfillment data obtained from electronic health records and piloted a clinical decision support tool that alerted physicians to potential hypertensive medication adherence lapses.
This project designed and developed a clinical decision support tool called VisualDecisionLinc (VDL) to aid in the initial treatment strategies for major depressive disorder.
For this project, software engineering practices were developed to guide others in the development of trustworthy electronic health record applications; developed techniques to evaluate the trustworthiness of these applications; and used these techniques to evaluate six products.