- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Georgia filter Georgia
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Cancer filter Cancer
- Remove Mental/Behavioral Health filter Mental/Behavioral Health
- Remove Stakeholder filter Stakeholder
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
This research developed an interactive and engaging computer tablet-based, virtual program to prepare children with cancer for radiation therapy.