- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Illinois filter Illinois
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Medicaid filter Medicaid
Search found 5 items
This project will design and implement a care coordination system using a smartphone application that sends location-based alerts to care managers when high-risk patients receive care at a regional hospital or emergency room.
This project evaluated the effects of providing caregivers of older adults proxy access to electronic patient portals and found that information exchange between caregivers and providers increased.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project enhanced patient notification of test results for older adults by adding verbal, graphic, or visual enhancements to improve patient comprehension of risk.
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.