- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Illinois filter Illinois
- Remove Tennessee filter Tennessee
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
Search found 6 items
This project developed, implemented, and evaluated a program that includes clinical decision support to improve diagnosis of hypertension in children.
This project evaluated the effects of providing caregivers of older adults proxy access to electronic patient portals and found that information exchange between caregivers and providers increased.
This project evaluated the impact of the “Telephone Intervention Problem Solving” (TIPS) intervention on adherence to treatment for schizoaffective disorder.
This project designed, implemented, and evaluated a NICU-2-Home mobile phone application that supports parents of very low birth weight babies transitioning from the neonatal intensive care unit to the home.
This project evaluated the feasibility of implementing The Symptom Monitoring & Systematic Assessment in Young Survivors (SyMon-SAYS) in pediatric oncology clinics.
This project evaluated the feasibility and usability of using a personal health record for adults with intellectual disabilities with a group of caregivers who had an adult child participating in the Healthy Athletes Special Olympics program.