- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Maryland filter Maryland
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This research study addressed the overuse of blood cultures to diagnose sepsis by developing an electronic health record-embedded clinical decision support tool that draws upon the strengths of analytical and naturalistic decision making.
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.