- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Michigan filter Michigan
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Patient-Generated Health Data filter Patient-Generated Health Data
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 3 items
This research team designed and tested an application called Power to the People to assist older patients to self-manage their chronic heart failure.
This project developed a diabetes data visualization mobile application for adolescents and found that clinical and contextual data provided greater opportunity for self management and problem solving.
This project developed a tool to promote activation, communication, engagement, and self-management of pediatric blood and marrow transplant patients and their parents and found that patient-centric tools can successfully engage caregivers in hospital care.