- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
Search found 5 items
The goal of this project is to design and test an information technology called Power to the People to support self-care management among older patients with chronic heart failure.
This project will formulate evidence-based recommendations for clinical decision support used by community pharmacist delivering medication therapy management. The goal is to reduce medication-related problems and improve health outcomes for chronically ill patients.
This project designed and conducted a usability evaluation of dashboards that provide feedback to home care nurses to improve the care of patients with chronic heart failure, and found that the dashboard prototype had high usability and was evaluated positively by users.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.