- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
Search found 5 items
The goal of this project is to design and test an information technology called Power to the People to support self-care management among older patients with chronic heart failure.
This project will formulate evidence-based recommendations for clinical decision support used by community pharmacist delivering medication therapy management. The goal is to reduce medication-related problems and improve health outcomes for chronically ill patients.
The research team designed and developed “Invention INC,” an interactive nutrition comic for dietary self-management, focused on reducing childhood obesity risk in urban minority youth.
This project developed and pilot tested an electronic after-visit summary (AVS) that incorporated evidence-based strategies for communicating printed health information to patients and determined best practices for future AVS development.
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.