- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 3 items
This research applied machine learning to develop a model predicting surgical cancellations among pediatric patients, and found the feasibility in using these algorithms as a cost-effective quality-improvement measure.
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
This project tested a pediatric voice therapy telehealth system and found that it was feasible to implement and well accepted by children and their families.