- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Michigan filter Michigan
- Remove Virginia filter Virginia
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Individuals with Disabilities filter Individuals with Disabilities
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
Search found 3 items
This research developed and evaluated mobile application messages that assisted individuals with hypertension to adhere to a low-sodium diet.
This project engaged individuals with physical, sensory, and cognitive disabilities to expand upon existing consumer mobile health application design guidance for social networks.
This research project is developing an Internet-based health communication program for African American adults to improve asthma care.