- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Texas filter Texas
- Remove Virginia filter Virginia
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Individuals with Disabilities filter Individuals with Disabilities
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Personal Health Record filter Personal Health Record
Search found 3 items
This project engaged individuals with physical, sensory, and cognitive disabilities to expand upon existing consumer mobile health application design guidance for social networks.
This project identified patients’ needs, preferences, and responses when receiving abnormal test result notifications through an electronic patient portal, and developed a usable prototype to improving test result communication.
This project evaluated the feasibility of primary care physicians to integrate an interactive preventive healthcare record (IPHR), which was created during a previous study, into their practices to deliver preventive services.