- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Mental/Behavioral Health filter Mental/Behavioral Health
- Remove Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis filter Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Remove State University of New York at Buffalo filter State University of New York at Buffalo
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.