- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Patient Portal filter Patient Portal
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project developed a tool to promote activation, communication, engagement, and self-management of pediatric blood and marrow transplant patients and their parents and found that patient-centric tools can successfully engage caregivers in hospital care.
This project tested a pediatric voice therapy telehealth system and found that it was feasible to implement and well accepted by children and their families.