- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Individuals with End-of-Life Care Needs filter Individuals with End-of-Life Care Needs
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 6 items
This research created, piloted, and evaluated FIQS, the Family Input to Quality and Safety tool, that allows pediatric patients and their caregivers to provide safety reports regarding their inpatient care.
This research assessed the utilization of a “smart” pillbox, a prefilled electronic medication tray that sends electronic alerts and reports to patients, caregivers, and primary care providers for patients discharged from the hospital, finding an increased medication adherence among patients on five or more chronic medications.
This project developed, implemented, and evaluated a program that includes clinical decision support to improve diagnosis of hypertension in children.
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
This project developed a tool to promote activation, communication, engagement, and self-management of pediatric blood and marrow transplant patients and their parents and found that patient-centric tools can successfully engage caregivers in hospital care.
This project designed, implemented, and evaluated a NICU-2-Home mobile phone application that supports parents of very low birth weight babies transitioning from the neonatal intensive care unit to the home.