- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 9 items
This project will develop a method to use video captured electronic health record interactions to analyze the context around medication errors, identify design elements that contributed to the errors, and make design recommendations to mitigate those errors.
This project developed a natural language processing electronic health record search tool that automatically identifies and ranks relevant clinical information based on a patient’s presenting complaint within the emergency department setting.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
This project developed a decision making tool for patients with asymptomatic carotid stenosis and concluded that it was feasible to implement in clinical practice.
This project developed, implemented, and assessed a patient data collection and clinician feedback system for depression care management in primary care practices, and found improvements in patient medication filling and adherence.
This project developed and implemented a large-scale approach to measuring the impact of health information technology on the quality and variability of care in ambulatory settings, and along racial and ethnic lines.
This project developed and pilot tested a screening module and clinical decision support system for adolescents’ behavioral health.
This project designed and developed a clinical decision support tool called VisualDecisionLinc (VDL) to aid in the initial treatment strategies for major depressive disorder.
This project evaluated whether the adoption of a community-wide health information exchange reduces utilization and costs of laboratory and radiology testing.