- Remove Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality and Outcomes (R21) filter Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality and Outcomes (R21)
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Medication Adherence filter Medication Adherence
- Remove University of California Riverside filter University of California Riverside
- Remove Wright State University filter Wright State University
Search found 2 items
This research will enhance and test a tool which uses natural language processing to provide a real-time assessment of dialog during motivational interviewing training.
This project will develop and evaluate CoolCraig, a wearable and connected system combining a fitness tracker, mobile phone application, and web portal that will deliver, reinforce, and sustain treatment for adolescents with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.