- Remove Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality and Outcomes (R21) filter Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality and Outcomes (R21)
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Substance Abuse filter Substance Abuse
- Remove Wright State University filter Wright State University
- Remove Hershberger, Paul J. filter Hershberger, Paul J.
- Remove Voice Recognition filter Voice Recognition
- Remove Artificial Intelligence filter Artificial Intelligence
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
Search found 1 item
This research will enhance and test a tool which uses natural language processing to provide a real-time assessment of dialog during motivational interviewing training.