- Remove Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality and Outcomes (R21) filter Health Information Technology (IT) to Improve Health Care Quality and Outcomes (R21)
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Wright State University filter Wright State University
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Artificial Intelligence filter Artificial Intelligence
Search found 1 item
This research will enhance and test a tool which uses natural language processing to provide a real-time assessment of dialog during motivational interviewing training.